This report addresses the situation of ‘atypical’ workers – workers who are on fixed-term; part-time or temporary contracts, and the issue of lack of access to advanced vocational training for those workers.
- RPL Practitioner Network Updates Steering Group Terms of Reference September 26, 2022
- Launch of RPL FET Toolkit for Education and Training Providers June 30, 2022
- 4th Validation of Prior Learning Biennale -‘Building a common ground – Validation of prior learning for integrated approaches in lifelong learning’ June 27, 2022
- Validation and the Value of Competences June 8, 2022
- Skills Audits – Tools to identify Talent June 8, 2022